Commercial Real Estate Financing for Your Next Project
When you are planning a commercial real estate purchase, you need access to the financing that will give you enough reach to acquire exactly what you need. Whether you are looking at developing the property out through construction, occupying it as facilities, or simply using it as an investment, that reach is everything. That’s why we give you the options you need to fund practically any project, from $100,000 to $100 million or more.
Financial Products for Real Estate
- Conventional Loans: Fixed rate, amortizing products with terms of 10 to 30 years are popular, flexible, and easy to manage for many companies.
- CMBS Loans: If you are looking to save a little on interest and you don’t intend to prepay on the loan, commercial mortgage-backed security loans are a great way to save.
- FHA and HUD Loans: Participating in these federal programs opens up some financing opportunities that are exclusive to the program, and our associates can help connect you to them.
- SBA Loans: We are also standing by to help qualified borrowers access the Small Business Associations 7a or 504 programs.
- Bridge Loans: These short-term loans give you the space you need to improve and re-list properties or to line up the long-term financing you need to stabilize the investment.
- Mezzanine and Equity Financing: When lending products don’t quite give you the reach your project needs, taking on equity sponsorships or using a hybrid mezzanine system can give you the extra capital that makes the difference.
- Construction Loans: Multi-stage loans that are designed to open up funding as you clear project milestones make financing construction projects feasible so you can get your next development off the ground with ease.
- International Financing: When you are working in global markets, you need the kind of high net worth investors that can empower you to compete on the international stage, an our associates are ready to connect you to them for your largest deals.
Contact one of our associates today for an application.